So you’ve read through the website, done your homework on the breed and now you are interested in purchasing a kitten from our Cattery…
The next step will be writing a contract and placing a deposit on your kitten. This can be done when a kitten is listed on the website for sale. Every purchase requires a contract and every contract requires a deposit. Below is a step by step process to purchasing a kitten from our cattery:
- Please go to the “Contact Us” page on the website and send me an email, indicating you would like a sample contract to look over. If you see a kitten posted that your are interested in purchasing, mention that kitten in your email.
- Once I email you the sample contract, you need to read it over carefully and make sure you can agree to all terms. If everything looks good, you will email me back your full name, address and phone number so that I may create your custom contract.
- I will create your custom contract and email it back to you, filling in my personal information as well. You will print out that contract, sign it and return it along with the $500 deposit to my address now listed on the contract.
- Once your deposit and contract are received, you will be emailed a signed copy of the contract along with a receipt for your deposit and the kitten you selected will be reserved for you.
- The contract you will receive explains in detail the purchase procedure for my Sphynx kittens. Asking to a see sample contract should answer any questions you have about the reservation process, so please feel free to request a contract to look over.